Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all,
please dont kill me. i did a search and was away from my GF and daughter for at least 45 minutes looking for this, so I gave up and decided to ask you all for help

what exactly is all this "tuscani conversion" that people are talking about? what is tuscani too?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Well the tuscani conversion is pretty much removing all the hyundai badginf on your car and replacing them with the badging (found on all 03+) in korea... Tuscani is the name of the Tiburon in Korea

·
Registered
514 Posts
Tuscani is the Korean version of our car (if im not mistaken). I think the only real differences are the T badges and Elisa and Tuscani badges...(and wheel badges). I think thats it...I might be wrong...

·
Former Staff
3,336 Posts
In addition to what PANAXRX said;

Tuscani in Korea = Tiburon in North America = Coupe in Europe
Elisa in Korea = GT in North America

So a Tuscani Elisa = Tiburon GT

Also, in Canada they do have a Tiburon Tuscani Edition. Essentially it's a special edition Tiburon with the Tuscani badging and a bunch of other do-dads. Originally, the Tuscani editions only came in yellow, and no other version of the Tiburon was offered in yellow, so that's how you could tell a Tuscani version from just a regular Tiburon.

·
Registered
11,412 Posts
badges, heated seats, tcs,bluetooth headset, passenger side cupholder, door sills, folding mirrors am i missing nething?

·
Registered
639 Posts
better sound system (JBL)

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
badges, heated seats, tcs,bluetooth headset, passenger side cupholder, door sills, folding mirrors am i missing nething?
whats tcs and the door sills thing?...

·
Registered
11,412 Posts
that wasnt the question. the question was what is a tuscani conversion?. and badges dont are only one small part of it

·
Pete: The Man
4,366 Posts
In addition to the items described in the above post, the Tuscani also came with multigauges, hands free phone setup, auto-on light switch

1 - 20 of 27 Posts