Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the 05 front bumper, apart from the lights.

My dealer says they'll do it with the headlights but without painting for BD484 ($1280 approx).

·
Retired Staff | Track Rat
5,714 Posts
There are much cheaper options to get F/L headlights than the dealer (who will make you pay out the rectum for them)

Try www.seoulfulracing.com for the headlights.

As for mounting the front bumper, you don't need to change anything to install it. Just pop the 03-04 one off, bolt the 05+ one on, and kaplow! You're done.

·
Registered
450 Posts
do u have an 03 or 04 and are getting the 05 bumper and headlights, man i would do it urself and save bout half that money. just buy the parts, get the bumper painted, put them in.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
will the 03 lights fit flawlessly with the 05 bumper? i would assume so according to gamz post...

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Hurdler5280 said:
yes, they will.
nice thanks! now to just find an 05 carbon blue bumper...

·
Registered
187 Posts
^^^^ :3_yes:

You have to change the fog lights because they are different in the 05-up front bumper.

I was planning to do the same thing but the dealer told me that it would cost arround BD 450 with painting included but still too much. I can get alot of performance parts for that money.

But still your choice.

·
Registered
384 Posts
you have to drill two holes on the bumper to fit, and you can off the bumper stays off your old bumper and put them on the new one you just have to cut down one of the tabs on the bumper. it might to an hour to do the switch.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
any clue where to find an 05 bumper for a decent price? someone posted a sight that supposedly had them a week or two ago, but I couldn't find them on the site.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts