Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone.....ok so i have a 03 tiburon gtv6 (6spd) and i'm trying to figure out what i should do next to get more power and torque.here are the the mods i've got so far....
1.Injen cold air intake
2. Tanabe Exhaust
3. DC Headers
4. B&M Short Shifter
5. Espelir lowering springs
6. Progress rear sway bar
7. Greddy strut bar

I'm looking for more power and torque.....any suggestions on what mods i should do next ????

·
Banned
3,074 Posts
NGM Assassin S/C , all the torq and power you can handle and then some, or You can be like me I run Nitrous, But really next Generation Motorsports has a nasty lil supercharger that'll put ya up there with the big dogs

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
well how much more power do u want and money to spend? S/c is the ultimate in power. but if ur lookin for just a little more get a fuel tuner and go tune then some pulleys. Both of those u can find used pretty cheap from time to time in the for sale section

·
Registered
234 Posts
Fuel tuner, pullies, or IM. If you plan on staying NA. One of those I would say would be your beest bet for an relatively inexpensive mod. Or of course the SC all the way :3_zoefzoe

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
tune is really nice. max whp u may only gain 4 or 5 but all throughout the power band is where u gain the most. Some places u do gain 10 whp. Helps the power curve out and gets some of the low end torque loss back from headers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts