Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright what should I do next performance wise to my car. All the modds I already have are in my sig....Help me out here...I'm kinda at a stand still here....

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha i was thinkin that....might have to work my *** off during the winter for that

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
i dont see exhaust in ur sig, how about that? If ur stayin NA go for new IM's

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i forgot to put that in the sig...i ordered it already

·
Pete: The Man
4,366 Posts
What kind did you get?

I say IM's are a good next step. You definately notice the difference.Mine will be up for sale soon ;) And maybe time to start working on suspension too. (I think it's about that time for me too, lol)

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i went with injen....and yeah i'm lookin into IM's as well....i would get your's but yeah i'm not doin red i'm dion blue...dude you're missin all the fun over here...the tibby is changin before our eyes...can't believe you're gone

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that's right i forgot about that....hmmm how much are you going to ask for them? might have to take you up on them....i just bought a whole bunch of stuff from unholytib....i'll take pics and send them

·
4,366 Posts
I have his P/P lower and the NGM stage 4 upper. Not sure how much I'll be asking for them yet. they actually wont be available for a couple more months since the car is in the shop. But once TC gets his hands on it, they're fair game :)

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
might have to think about that...then again we're tryin for eglin after here so i might be sending my car to TC when we get back

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
NEXT MODD- Nology Hot Wires..thanks for your input guys....i'm going to go ahead and change out the spark plugs and the wires as well

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
R2Play,,,,keep me in mind when you let them IM's go,,,,I'm local.

Blackwidow---Check out the new NGM Cams,,,,,according to Tc's posts in his forum,,,,it'll
get a n/a car around or above the 200hp.

·
4,366 Posts
ViolentB said:
R2Play,,,,keep me in mind when you let them IM's go,,,,I'm local.

Blackwidow---Check out the new NGM Cams,,,,,according to Tc's posts in his forum,,,,it'll
get a n/a car around or above the 200hp.

Sorry...I would, but they were sold shortly after I posted this, even though they're not gonna be out for a couple months, lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts