Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im about to purchase a nitrous setup for my 2003 v6 and was wondering if anyone is experinced with nitrous tibbies and what yall would recomend me get.

I have cai, custom exhaust, and racing clutch.

Im willing to drop around 600 for the setup and dont really no **** about nitrous so thats why i need yalls help.

I went and talked to a guy at a nopi suplier store and he said i should prolly go with a 75 shot to be safe and just get the get that shots the nitrous directly into my intake.
But he said hes never even seen a tiburon so iduno if i trust his opinion.

Just let me know yalls opinions

-thanks

·
Registered
228 Posts
I am thinking about the nitrous also, but I think with stock clutch, you are not gonna last that long. Even with added hp, you aren't going to go much faster with clutch not gripping..... I want one after clutch and flywheel setup. That red button is too much fun not to have.

·
Registered
412 Posts
korboy said:
I am thinking about the nitrous also, but I think with stock clutch, you are not gonna last that long. Even with added hp, you aren't going to go much faster with clutch not gripping..... I want one after clutch and flywheel setup. That red button is too much fun not to have.
^^^ he said he has a race clutch, not a stock one.

reading > you

A 75 shot or lower should be okay with your current setup.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
dont get nitrous if you dont know what the hell your doing.

do it right, go direct port.

·
Sam:Moderator of the Dead
2,220 Posts
To be honest, if you don't really know anything about Nitrous. I would suggest you do alot of reading and "learn" yourself on how it works, and everything there is to know about it..

Personally, if you arent gonna get it tuned, I wouldnt go over a 50 Wet shot.

·
Registered
434 Posts
75 shot is perfect dont go higher.. i recommend starting at 55shot

1 - 7 of 7 Posts