Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if these are reposted pictures, frankly I dont care ; )

Unique? I guess.... Cool? Def. not.....

This is just a disgrace...

This is just bad luck!

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Roof rack on the tibby, now that's just funny

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
i saw my first riced out tib the other day.. big aluminum spoiler, neons (green and crappy installed at that), NOS stickers on the doors, and lime green window tint on a black tib. Thats all i could tell, no exhuast and it didnt have the little wistle of an intake. I wanted to go punch him...

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
I don't mind a decent flame job on a classic car like a Deuce Coupe. Beyond classic muscle like this, flame jobs seem so wrong. On the tib, besides the fact that it's a bad flame job, it looks retarded.

·
Registered
551 Posts
tuscaniblu3 said:
I don't mind a decent flame job on a classic car like a Deuce Coupe. Beyond classic muscle like this, flame jobs seem so wrong. On the tib, besides the fact that it's a bad flame job, it looks retarded.
agreed........

·
Registered
47 Posts
where did those pics come from?

Those don't bother me that much, but I'd not do that to my poor car (on purpose). That last one looks like my old car RIPs. Never did get a dime outta the city. Watch out for those trees this winter people!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
The marketing car I can understand, alot of businesses do that. We've got a house-painting company around here that drives all yellow vehicles and they're all different makes and models that are kinda modded on the outside,,,altezza lights and such they all have big vinyls all over the cars and trucks naming the company. The flame job was actually a good job of putting them on the car,,,,but I'm with Blu and 05xd cause flames belong on older cars and trucks IMO. The third is just some really bad luck. :(

·
NT's Medical Student
1,120 Posts
That GT bicycles tiburon is Hans Rey's tiburon. He's a famous mountain biker.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
tuscaniblu3 said:
ughh...looking at that flame job on the tib makes me want to drop a deuce right on the damn hood....some people just don't have that taste to discern between a decent looking ride and something that leaped out of a speed racer episode.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts