Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My '04 GT has Greddy dual catback, Injen SRI and some kind of aftermarket headers, idk. It used to be my brothers car but it's mine now. Where do I go from here? I'm really new to this so you might have to explain things to me as if I'm a 3rd grader.

·
I
1,319 Posts
My '04 GT has Greddy dual catback, Injen SRI and some kind of aftermarket headers, idk. It used to be my brothers car but it's mine now. Where do I go from here? I'm really new to this so you might have to explain things to me as if I'm a 3rd grader.
It all depends on how quick you want your car to be. It takes A LOT of money ($10K+) to make our cars FAST, but you can spend a reasonable amount and make it pretty quick. And if it's quick enough for you now, then you can just do small things like poly engine mounts and engine damper kit to just make more of the horsepower your engine makes now make it to the wheels.

Or if you don't want to make it any faster than it is, you can focus on visuals or mobile audio. There's a ton of stuff you can do in that category, so if that's the case, let me know, and I'll post my opinions on all of that stuff.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
I don't know about 10k but I would say around 5 or 6k you could make a pretty decent turbo set up.

·
Registered
740 Posts
hmm.. well i can think of quite a few mods right off the bat.. clutch/flywheel, intake manifolds, short throw shifter, engine dampers or motor mounts, strut bars.. or more things for looks such as maybe lowering springs, lip kit, f/l front end upgrade, just clear the headlights, tint/red out the tails

bro there is sooo much you could do with your car.. intake headers and exhaust are like the minimal starting mods... you just have to decide where you wanna go with the car.. for now i would suggest checking out the DIY section if you want to do some little things to the car and defintiely check out the site sponsors for parts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
buy my hid kit .. my brand new smd angel eyes that will be availible in the next few weeks and my TRUE dual colored turn signals that dont require 2x the smd leds to provide the 2 colors they do it in a single led :) i will make you a sweet deal

1 - 8 of 8 Posts