Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm stuck on what to do to my car right now i'm going to have around 300 bucks to spend and i want to get either lowering springs, in-dash monitor, STS, or maybe headers, I currently have a CAI, custom cat-back and wheels, and a DVD Headunit so what do u guys think?

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
staw512 said:
do a bunch of diys, clear corner ur lights, paint bezels, eyelines, tint........
i have painted black headlights that i bought off a member here, i have tint already and i don't like eyelines

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
go STS man...

There is a ARK one for sale in the FS threads for like 85 I think. I have an ARK and love it. Then take the rest and buy a new set of headers for a sale price of 250 shipped.... PM me for details on that if you want and I can show you where they are on sale at.

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
PM sent.........

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
headers are good but itll be loud without a cat

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
But if you dont want the race cat there is a set for 215 shipped......at that price you can buy a highflow to go with it and still save money compared to most other sets....

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
tibbguy03 said:
got the pm thanks man

You got it man...just looking out :3_shiny:

·
Registered
514 Posts
Springs and STS. You can get springs under 200 and there is a guy on here who makes STS that sells em for bout 100bucks. There is your 300 and 2 fresh mods

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
if i get springs i'll need new struts too so, i think i'm going to hold off on those and maybe get coilovers, i'm thinking headers and STS

·
Registered
898 Posts
Definitely headers, to complete your basic engine modifications and a short throw shifter for well, shorter shifts,lol. And who the hell needs a cat, lol.. NJ is one of the sh!tty states when it comes to modding and I have gone catless on both my tib and now my srt-4. But then again, raspy exhaust is the enemy without a cat.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
i agree, forget cats, i run cat-less

1 - 17 of 17 Posts