1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
05-06 personally

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
But really all tibs are nice, there are some pics of all the years on here that look amazing.

·
Registered
953 Posts
obviously the 08 Tiburon S-III model.
Quilted heated seats and all

close second is the 2010 v6.... oh wait...

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Quite easily the 07. In 08 it looked like Hyundai started to cut even more corners on the car. 06 isn't a bad year either.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Good point. I really don't understand why they didn't put the MU engine in the 07-08 at least. Hyundai didn't ever really make an effort to improve the cars performance or power. They prototyped the SC but it never cam to fruition. I wish Hyundai would have tried even just a little harder with this car.

·
Registered
149 Posts
GK gills and Mystic teal paint, FL headlights, front bumper, OEM 16" wheels, red stitch interior, tails, and lastly the FL2 rear bumper and exhaust tips. If I were to pick all stock, I'd say the FL generation is the king.

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
05-06 has the best front and side view but 07-08 has the best rear and interior
I agree. I had an 04 GT and now have an 07 SE. Both are great in their own way, but I like the 07 interior a little better.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I like the f/l generation. I would have gotten an 05-06 had I known better at the time. f/l2 front end looks like the product of alcoholic parents.

·
Registered
361 Posts
i have an 07 so i think that's the best year! honestly, i've never owned another tib so i dont know much about the differences other than the front and rear ends.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts