Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's car is this and did this ever get finished?



I'd like to see more pics of this.....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,501 Posts
Holy oldness...
That was a Art Tech prototype lip kit that never made it past what you see in the pics.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,055 Posts
ItaliaTib2k3 said:
Holy oldness...
That was a Art Tech prototype lip kit that never made it past what you see in the pics.
Thats a shame... That body kit looked like pure sex
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
639 Posts
AudioTib said:
Thats a shame... That body kit looked like pure sex

yes it does. damn thats a hot kit. if i could've kept my 05 tib i would even do 03 bumper swap just for that kit. looks amazing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
547 Posts
ya I have a RR lip and that one is amazing!! very Euro
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,976 Posts
I'm sure because they found that ugly. That's sweet, though.
 

·
Retired Staff | Track Rat
Joined
·
5,714 Posts
Not a fan. Especially since you have to cut the OEM bumper pretty precise to fit it.

Even the Razzi would have an easier fit than that.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,501 Posts
ohyaa69 said:
Yeah it looks freakin sweet, any idea why they quit developing it?
It was too much work to develop and it would NEVER sell...especially at the $1500+ price tag they were expecting to put on it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Does anyone have more pictures of this? I can probably get this made really really cheap here! I would get my friends shop to do it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
321 Posts
i'm in love with that color
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
666 Posts
DIDZ said:
Does anyone have more pictures of this? I can probably get this made really really cheap here! I would get my friends shop to do it.
bump...more pics italia!
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top