Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a Auto X-ray scanner but it doesn't have a ABS scan feature! Does anyone know a good ABS scanner for a good price?

·
Registered
111 Posts
good luck finding one for a low price

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
snapon modus has that as an upgrade option so im not sure if your unit supports it and just needs upgraded or not

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My scanner don't support the ABS system and all ready got the most update firmware or software. Planning to get a EBC Green brake pads set and rotors set for the Tibby I've those on my Cougar C2 and love it, you can feel it............ oh yeah baby!!! BTW I traded my Cougar for the Tibby......

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
My scanner don't support the ABS system and all ready got the most update firmware or software. Planning to get a EBC Green brake pads set and rotors set for the Tibby I've those on my Cougar C2 and love it, you can feel it............ oh yeah baby!!! BTW I traded my Cougar for the Tibby......
Good trade.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks dude, I suppose to get the Tibby back in 02' but the dealer won't lower the price so I ended up with the Cougar and now finally got the Tibby and love how the 07'-08' looks..........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts