Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to get wheel adaptors for the front and rear. I'm not sure as to what size to get and what brand I should be getting. The car is lowered on the Eibach pro-system and the tires are 45 offset and stock 17' rims. From searching it seems like 15mm will be good for the front and as for the rear I've seen people say 20 or 25mm. Although someone posted about rubbing with 25mm on stock suspension. Lets hear what you guys have to say.

·
Registered
914 Posts
get 15mm for the front and 25 for the back. If you roll your fenders I would shoot for 30mm in the back.

H&R and Ichiba both make model specific (hubcentric) adapters and both are awesome products.

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
ya I'm not going to roll the fenders. So I won't have any issues with rubbing with the 25mm?
yea youre going to learn real fast youre going to have to roll the fenders. get a mm ruler(found online) and measure from your tire to your fender. that should guide you on what size adaptor you will need

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^what I meant was I don't want to roll the fenders so 30mm is out of the question. I'll have to measure it out.
Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
914 Posts
why is rolling the fender not an option? IMO you are wasting money otherwise since you still have roughly 3/4 in. "gap" via the fender flange. Do it right the first time ya dig?

I guess in your case I'd stick with 25mm and then add some slight -camber if you do end up rubbing a little bit.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
15mm will fit in the front. If you put 15mm on the rear wheels, they will rub when you go over bumps without rolling the fenders.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts