Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, my used Tibby had some torn up front wheel wells. From what I saw, they are all one big piece of plastic. One side has a big crack in it, the other has a gash.

Anyone know where I could purchase some of these for an '04? And... more importantly, how easy are they to replace? Doesn't seem too difficult, but looks are sometimes contrary.

I talked with the local Hyundai dealership and they were quoting me $130ish for parts and labor.

Thanks.

·
Banned
173 Posts
they are easy to put on couple retainers and some screws

·
Registered
228 Posts
It's more like ten retainers and screws all together, it's not hard, but you will get dirty, dirty. I took my driver side one off when I was installing wires for my amp. Also when I wrecked and had to take almost all the front body panels off.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
^^ Yep, not too hard. I had to take mine halfway off after the body shop repainted my fender and they didn't get the liner in right. Check junkyards for any wrecked Tibs/parts cars. There are probably people on here parting out Tibs too, though I'm not sure how they would ship those things. car-part.com is also good for finding stuff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts