Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any rims out there that will fit the stock kumho tires for an 03' Gt v6 that look good on the carbon blue tib

keep in mind: im going to drop it soon
so whatever will look pretty good in those guidelines.

Also if there are any like wheel payment plans I could use some new tires, if so what'll look the best overall for a carbon blue tib, on the cheaper side.

Thanks.

·
Registered
23 Posts
stock tires are 215/45/17 and stock wheels are 17x7
so you can go with 17x7 or 17x7.5
there are plenty of options.. i would say go with bronze or gunmetal.
lowering wouldnt be a problem with stock tires

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
^U think they're 16's? how could you not know? open ur eyes and look.

At least buy a set of 17's do not get aftermarket 16" wheels. Other than that the choice is urs... silver, gold, bronze, black, gloss black, gunmetal.... 5spoke 6spoke whatever. All of those patterns and colors are going to look good on a Carbon Blue tib. I just bought a set of 6-spoke silver wheels witha polished dish and they look pretty sick (dont have them on yet though, but im sure they are gonna look sick) And my car is also carbon blue

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
^U think they're 16's? how could you not know? open ur eyes and look.

At least buy a set of 17's do not get aftermarket 16" wheels. Other than that the choice is urs... silver, gold, bronze, black, gloss black, gunmetal.... 5spoke 6spoke whatever. All of those patterns and colors are going to look good on a Carbon Blue tib. I just bought a set of 6-spoke silver wheels witha polished dish and they look pretty sick (dont have them on yet though, but im sure they are gonna look sick) And my car is also carbon blue
What if you wanna get lightweight 16x7s? Doens't sidewall make a difference at teh track and with traction in general? I see 15x8+ at the track all the time... :p

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,456 Posts
Hey now... I like the look of Photoman's 16s. (At least I think they're 16s)

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
meh i had konig troubles i got for cheap but they didnt really appeal to me anymore after awhile

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
wallytib pish posh! I say 17" is good...... so screw u hahaha

and i thought photo was runnin 17's??? i dunno but i think with the size of our wheel well a 15 or 16 is to small 18 and 19 is just gettin carried away and 17 is just right. but thats just my .02 cents

·
Registered
939 Posts
What if you wanna get lightweight 16x7s? Doens't sidewall make a difference at teh track and with traction in general? I see 15x8+ at the track all the time... :p
Are there any lightweight 16s out there for our cars?

go > show

1 - 9 of 9 Posts