Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tired of my old wheels falling apart, losing air, chrome beading, one bent from a pothole, etc. Looking for something used and cheapish, perhaps an unwanted and forgotten old set someone has laying around. I don't care about curb rash or appearance as long as the wheels aren't bent and actually hold air.

Looking for a set of 17" or possibly 18", preferably at 7.5" wide but considering other options.
Also considering a set of the 2007-2008 GT tib wheels if anyone wants to offload those.

I live in Phoenix, AZ, but will be traveling up through Vegas and Reno later this month.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sounds great to me, as long as they're fully functioning and don't give steering vibration or anything.

Only thing that might be killer is the shipping cost, how much would you let them go for?

·
Super Moderator
8,592 Posts
Tired of my old wheels falling apart, losing air, chrome beading, one bent from a pothole, etc. Looking for something used and cheapish, perhaps an unwanted and forgotten old set someone has laying around. I don't care about curb rash or appearance as long as the wheels aren't bent and actually hold air.

Looking for a set of 17" or possibly 18", preferably at 7.5" wide but considering other options.
Also considering a set of the 2007-2008 GT tib wheels if anyone wants to offload those.

I live in Phoenix, AZ, but will be traveling up through Vegas and Reno later this month.
I would look local for used, or.....if you need tires soon....TireRack or similar get tires and rims already done.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would look local for used, or.....if you need tires soon....TireRack or similar get tires and rims already done.
That's where I'm looking, mostly. Just figured it wouldn't hurt to expand my search to the community here :)

·
Registered
265 Posts
You’re probably right about shipping being crazy. You can just have them if you pay for shipping, but you might be able to find a better deal locally or on a new set of super cheap, crappy wheels, like XXRs or Rotas.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts