Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anybody ordered from them or heard comments about them. there are some wheels that i like on there and i wanted to get some feedback from other buyers. thanks.

·
Registered
27 Posts
They do have some pretty nice rims and some awsome prices the only problem I had trying to order from them was " ohh wait hold on thats out of stock!...." Like every dam rim I tryed to order they didnt have The guy even suggested a set to me I said let me think about it I liked' em thought over it for 15 mins called the guy back up and he like " oh sry their out of stock aswell ?!!!" They kinda gotta work on thier processing of info on what in stock and where they have the rims all in all I would buy from them but im afraid im actually gona choose a set they have wait like 3 dam months and then when I finnally loose me patience and call them he tells me we dont have a record of your order!!!

·
Registered
843 Posts
Wheelsnext is a pretty well known company for rims & tires. Ive personaly never ordered from them but ive had friends that have and all was good.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
ive seen them advertise in major car magazines at borders. if they're doing that, there's a good chance they're a respectable business...

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
I had a very foul experienece with them. Price changes, bait and switch tactics, very rude guy on the phone, overall not professional and would not recommend.... not to mention free shipping to Canada but $250 to AK!!?!?!?!

But maybe it was just a one time thing. I will never buy from them.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I bought my wheels from them...had a great experience. The rep on the phone was helpful, gave me a free upgrade on tires from 205's to 215's. Fast shipping as well.

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
deez337 said:
I had a very foul experienece with them. Price changes, bait and switch tactics, very rude guy on the phone, overall not professional and would not recommend.... not to mention free shipping to Canada but $250 to AK!!?!?!?!

But maybe it was just a one time thing. I will never buy from them.
gimme some more info here. tell me what happened, please.

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
speedy said:
gimme some more info here. tell me what happened, please.
I dont feel like posting the whole thing again but I will PM you a link to where I made a thread about it on another site...

·
Registered
320 Posts
They never answer any of my emails!!!! I even wanted to order from them in bulk!! like 20 sets of rims for my shop!!! No answer!!

·
Registered
346 Posts
I bought a Rim/Tire combo from them and it was pretty painless. Shipping was a little longer that I had thought but other than that no problem. I called em up and they answered all the questions I had, for me thats easier than sending an email.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I just got my second set of wheels and tires from wheelsnext since I have had my tib. They are a good company and have great prices but they do have to work on their communication as far as whats in stock and whats not. All in all I have had good experiences with them.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I ordered my rims from them like 2 years ago and it went totaly fine .. i didn't have any problems at all ... but that is just me

1 - 15 of 15 Posts