Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
i got some thing from hyundai with a picture of one on the front but inside it was still listing the 2006's. so idk ide of thought already. but they are probably embarassed that they created such an ugly thing and couldnt do better. so they dont wanna release it till they have to lol.

·
Registered
694 Posts
My guess is early 2007. They are still shipping out 06's as we speak! Of course they will want to get rid of them first.

·
Registered
267 Posts
so what do they do with all the left over cars that they don't sell, i mean as in any make or model, i always wandered about that

·
and his new kimchi coupe
6,247 Posts
Dealerships still get them but sell them on a major discount. And once they're sold, they're sold, no matter how long they have to sit. A couple years ago, I saw some brand new '04's on the lot with new '05s around Feb-Mar 2005!

·
Registered
384 Posts
They really do look better in person then they do in the pics, with a good paint job they would look really god still won't trade my car in for one.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I want one :(
I love the new light designs

·
Registered
238 Posts
mtdewguy said:
so what do they do with all the left over cars that they don't sell, i mean as in any make or model, i always wandered about that

Store them in a remote wherehouse somewhere in Tinbuktu like
Daimler Chrysler did with the 1000's of Crossfire's they couldn't sell.

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Considering how late Hyundai was in getting the 07s out, you'd think they would just say f*ck it and release it as an 08.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts