Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Retired Staff
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wrote a glowing review of Menzerna products before and now I have another that I feel deserves its own thread. When I ordered all my polish and wax from properautocare.com I also ordered this little beauty:

Menzerna High Gloss Acrylic Shield (Spray Sealant)
http://www.properautocare.com/mehiglacsh.html

Since it's been a couple months since I polished my car I decided it was time to try out this spray to help bring back the shine and keep the water beeding off the car. I can't say enough about how wonderful this stuff works. You just spray it on and spread it around with a microfiber or terry cloth applicator pad and let it sit for a few seconds to haze. When I sprayed it on I thought I was seeing things because it's totally clear and almost oily looking but it spread around onto the car so easily and you hardly have to use any to get the surface covered.
After that you buff it off with a microfiber towel and gaze in amazement at the gloss and shine you've just created. I was amazed and I can honestly say I'll never use another product in between polishes again.

Anyone with a silver tib or other car knows how hard it is to get the silver to really look wet and glossy but this stuff does it. I can only imagine what you guys with black and red tibs will see when you try this stuff out. Unforunately I couldn't take pics right after I finished but if you are in the market for a something new that really works and will amaze you don't hesitate to order some.

·
Registered
740 Posts
I'm gonna check it out, I bookmarked it so ill get some later. Thanks for lettin us know!

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
dont seem to bad price is reasonable too

·
Registered
397 Posts
Sounds a lot like the Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze I got.. aside from mine being the wipe-on, wipe-off variety instead of spray-on.

·
Registered
443 Posts
hmm question.. does this product replace the need for wax, or is it a treatment after the wax is applied?
and does anyone have a picture of the product at work?

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
Okay, I'm getting this stuff as it's compatible with Klasse products. The Klasse sealant is a b*tch to work with sometimes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts