Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want one for under $100 if possible.

It has to be low profile though, my car sits really low!

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
jegs...
Chase

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The minimum clearance is too high on the ones at summit and jegs. I found this one with a 2 7/8" clearance, I may get this one. That sucks though, I would like to have it before I go to the track friday. Summit would get it here in 1 day.

·
Banned
312 Posts
If you need it asap... Just make two small ramps out of wood, drive up the ramps to get the little extra clearance, then slide the jack under. I had a low clearance integra, and thats what I had to do.

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GTea said:
If you need it asap... Just make two small ramps out of wood, drive up the ramps to get the little extra clearance, then slide the jack under. I had a low clearance integra, and thats what I had to do.
I think I will do that for now with my "non" low profile speed jack then order this one tonight. It looks really nice and for $140 it should last a lifetime.

http://www.goracin.com/item.cfm?itemid=42151

They are out of black so I will go for a red one.

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
i doubt your less than 3" off the ground in the front but if you want to know for sure then pull out the trusty tape measurer and go to town. If you have enough clearance for both then save the money and go for the one thats cheaper.

·
Banned
312 Posts
You'll probably never need that extra length.... go look under your car, is there anything more than 2 feet under the car that you'll need to jack up?

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I have used the factory jack to raise the car and then use a jack after that. Where do you see 140 for that jack, I see 100 + 30 for S&H. I love the blue one, sweet find!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
i got a "big red " low profile 3.5 ton jack for $100 bucks at pepboys . it fits under bluegtv6's car no problem and hes lowered

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.