Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know a shop where i can get my lower intake manifold ported and my exhaust manifolds ported? im leaving the stock manifolds on and im going s/c so that i can maintain visual "legality" but i want to open it up as much as possible to give me a psudo header effect, anyone know any shop that i can go to in northern cali to have this kinda work done? I want maximum flow.

·
EL NINJA MODERADOR
5,886 Posts
Stock Exhaust manifold just remove all O2 sensors and take a straight pry bar and a hammer wear safety glasses and mask and start to break all the interiors that will give you 8whp on n/a proved by my self :3_nosthum

For the IM just take them to a local machine shop if you have one near to you :3_bier:

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
YoYo said:
Stock Exhaust manifold just remove all O2 sensors and take a straight pry bar and a hammer wear safety glasses and mask and start to break all the interiors that will give you 8whp on n/a proved by my self :3_nosthum

For the IM just take them to a local machine shop if you have one near to you :3_bier:
LOL but isnt there certain specs for the IM?
and the manifold curves i cant get inside those cats Lol i want to smash the insides out though

·
Rool : Pron Spammer
4,096 Posts
Vidfinnx said:
Anyone know a shop where i can get my lower intake manifold ported and my exhaust manifolds ported? im leaving the stock manifolds on and im going s/c so that i can maintain visual "legality" but i want to open it up as much as possible to give me a psudo header effect, anyone know any shop that i can go to in northern cali to have this kinda work done? I want maximum flow.
There should be quite a few performance shops near Infineon Speedway and at the track itself. I know there are a few in Hayward, but that's closer to me.

·
Rool : Pron Spammer
4,096 Posts
03TibbGT said:
gethoned.com
Hmmm, I should steal your sig and say it's my car. I like the pic. LOL

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hotWheelz said:
There should be quite a few performance shops near Infineon Speedway and at the track itself. I know there are a few in Hayward, but that's closer to me.
ahh infineon that place rocks :) hmm well if any names come to mind then give me a shout

·
EL NINJA MODERADOR
5,886 Posts
Vidfinnx said:
LOL but isnt there certain specs for the IM?
and the manifold curves i cant get inside those cats Lol i want to smash the insides out though
Lol good luck :3_zoefzoe

·
Banned
2,031 Posts
YoYo said:

I was wondering if someone ever did this, how was the rest of the powerband gains? Not much gains but hey its free

·
Banned
3,074 Posts
Naa....Carbon Blue Tibs <neener>;)

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
^^^^Ya carbon blue FTW!

·
EL NINJA MODERADOR
5,886 Posts
lostdestiny14 said:
I was wondering if someone ever did this, how was the rest of the powerband gains? Not much gains but hey its free
8whp vs ss headers that they says 12hp that really is less on the dyno, is not that bad hehehe and is like U said Free

FstrTib said:
Naa....Carbon Blue Tibs <neener>;)
stiles88 said:
^^^^Ya carbon blue FTW!
Damn it both of you should GTFO Silver ownz period hahaha just kidding

·
Banned
2,031 Posts
YoYo said:
8whp vs ss headers that they says 12hp that really is less on the dyno, is not that bad hehehe and is like U said Free

Damn it both of you should GTFO Silver ownz period hahaha just kidding
Well thats why i ask how was the rest of the powerband gains, I would assume you still have a bit of low end torque still you still have the stovck cat no?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts