Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i did search and didn't find anything on where to buy these. all i found was reviews on them.

i am in like dier need of struts, my ride has gotten worse and worse every week since i put my tein s-tech's in about 6 months ago or so and using stock struts, so i need an upgrade and from what i can tell these are the best for my price range. anybody have anyclue?

i went directly to their site and it doesn't list dealers just installers. and other sites that i found didn't have these listed for our cars yet i know they exist and know the part #'s that i need. so any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I bought mine from ebay but ajusa.com has them for $75 a piece shipped but you have to email them. They are not on their site yet.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
This was the best place I found to get them from, and it is on ebay (linked to them)! I believe others have bought thiers from this seller, would have to double check! Also, with shipping these break down to $71.2475 shipped, so thats even less! L8R

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no wonder i couldn't find these the listing just started an hour ago!
thanks man!
does every body agree these are good before i go and get them? should fix my problem right? when my car goes to "recover" from going over a a big bump or something i feel like i am going to float away or something, it didn't happen when i first installed my tein s tech's but has gotten progressively worse since then.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I have the Eibach Pro Kit springs. They are ok. When traveling over a lot of slight bumps I can feel the dampening in the struts trying to catch up. It makes for a bouncy ride. The dampening rate needs to be slightly higher for lowering springs but there isn't much of a choice right now. If I were to do it again, I would probably make the same choice, although when/if the AGX struts come out or Eibach brings their struts back, I will be changing them out. Just my .02.

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
This was the best place I found to get them from, and it is on ebay (linked to them)! I believe others have bought thiers from this seller, would have to double check! Also, with shipping these break down to $71.2475 shipped, so thats even less! L8R
I bought mine from this seller, and delivery was prompt.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts