Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan on buying a cai, headers, and cat-back exhaust as soon as I get my Tib. I was just wondering what are some good vendors to buy these from? I've been lurking on here a while and still haven't decided on which brands to go with so any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!:3_bier:

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
INJEN cai...

ARK ..or borla catback...(maybe even mussa..lol)

and not sure about the headers...maybe DC is the best?...

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Vendor or brands? As far as vendors, try r100s on here to get your CAI or SRI. The for sale section on here will have some awesome deals sometimes too.

Best brands, there are a ton of threads on here debating that, but like JDAtibby said, depends on how much money you want to spend. As far as CAI, go Injen or AEM.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Importshark.com has some pretty good prices for parts and their shipping is great too. Oh and welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the responses! I'm getting a '07 SE V6. I'm planning on allowing $1500 or so for these 3. I still have to buy some audio goodies, lowering springs, and new wheels.:3_shiny:

·
Banned
2,031 Posts
Well just get some used products and save some money fo more mods. Get a fuel tuner with those mods also. Makes a nice difference with that setup IMO

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
wait a minute.. 07 are we sure some of the parts will fit given a diffrent rear bumper (exhaust line up issues) and the front diffrence (intake fitment)? I know we have to general rule of 03-06 works but 07 is new now and not much knowledge of it... i should have looked closer saturday at them

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
wait a minute.. 07 are we sure some of the parts will fit given a diffrent rear bumper (exhaust line up issues) and the front diffrence (intake fitment)? I know we have to general rule of 03-06 works but 07 is new now and not much knowledge of it... i should have looked closer saturday at them

I guess I'll just have to get some parts and experiment. If they won't work on mine, then they'll fit on my girlfriends '05 SE.:3_winkthu

What fuel tuner would you guys recommend??

·
Registered
607 Posts
yeah i would highly reccomend ARK N2 dual exhaust.... hands down, i love it... plus i get told ALL THE TIME how mean and aggressive my car sounds with it and a good CAI, it really brings out an amazingly deep throaty sound

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
yeah i would highly reccomend ARK N2 dual exhaust.... hands down, i love it... plus i get told ALL THE TIME how mean and aggressive my car sounds with it and a good CAI, it really brings out an amazingly deep throaty sound
the exhaust design on the 07's are a little different too cosmetically. I wonder if the hangars and bushings are placed in the same locations and the same sizes as its predecessors?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts