Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,659 Posts
For those who have them, does turning really improve?
A rear 22mm sway bar.... and meh? Hard to tell since I don't track...

Where is the best place to put them?
i lol'd. But seriously, I think your head is normally the best place to put it.... like a pancake or a shoe

·
Registered
133 Posts
A rear 22mm sway bar.... and meh? Hard to tell since I don't track...

i lol'd. But seriously, I think your head is normally the best place to put it.... like a pancake or a shoe
^^^^^^HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh yeah and ......HA

·
Banned
21 Posts
Guys which ones would you recommend, Ark, Eibach, or Neuspeed sway/strut bars? And same for other suspension necessities, which would you recommend?

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Guys which ones would you recommend, Ark, Eibach, or Neuspeed sway/strut bars? And same for other suspension necessities, which would you recommend?
Strut bars are somewhat of a waste. They are to help brace the car to prevent flexing. Sway bar helps a lot, I just have ark one in the rear and instantly noticed tighter turning. Good time to upgrade the endlinks as well. Moogs are cheap and great quality which you can order most parts stores.

·
Administrator
5,353 Posts
Please don't bump old threads like this. If you have a question simply start your own thread and if needed reference this one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.