Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm really torn as to which color I should get the Tib in. I had originally planned to get the regatta blue; as I really love that color. But while looking around at the dealership I saw one in silver and thought it looked really good as well. So, now I'm torn between the two colors.

I know in the end, it's my decision. But I thought just for fun I'd ask you guys/girls, and see which color you think looks the best. So.....should I go for the regatta blue, or silver??

And no, I won't consider any other color...as I like these two the most.:3_coool:

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
you could always get something brighter like the orange crush or a red. mine is a custom grey with a red, chrome, and blue micro sparkles and i love it. its like a pearl grey...........anyways the regata blue shines nice in the sun...

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Black Or Yellow!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok, I appreciate your responses, but you guys aren't really helping. If you'll re-read my post, you'll see that I said I'm not interested in any other colors besides the regatta blue and silver.:3_puh2:

Sure, black is nice. And so is red. But I don't really want either. And I've never been fond of white or yellow. The tidal wave blue is awesome, but I think it's only offered in the SE model; which I definitely won't be buying.

So......having said all that, if you guys had to only choose between the silver or regatta blue, which do you think looks nicer?

I'm so indecisive!:3_wink:

·
Registered
623 Posts
I bought a silver one that I found used, as there were no blue ones around... I would go blue before silver anytime...

That being said, my silver one still looks awesome...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.