Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the best intake for the tiburon.. my friends say that the Fujita is really good and i heard that the AEM is pretty good too.. but then people on the site are sayin to get the INJEN .. so im not sure hit me up wit ideas..its a v6 thanks

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
In terms of performance you won't really find much of a difference between brands. I personally have an AEM and love it, but everyone is going to say that about whichever intake they own. The AEM uses a dryflow filter and is not oil-based though, thats what made me go with that one...

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
hyundai084 said:
What's the best intake for the tiburon.. my friends say that the Fujita is really good and i heard that the AEM is pretty good too.. but then people on the site are sayin to get the INJEN .. so im not sure hit me up wit ideas..its a v6 thanks
Please use the "search" button next time, this has been discussed numerous time before.

I dont know much about Fujita or AEM seeing as I have an Injen. And since I have it, I would suggest the Injen SRI. No chance of hydrolocking and has a nice, deep growl at WOT. The CAI has it beat by a few ponies, but mot by much. I will warn you not to get the AEM SRI though, since all it comes with is a filter and bracket, unlike the Injen, which comes with the pipe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.