• Choice 3

Votes: 25 78.1%

• Total voters
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, let's try this again. I created a poll earlier but have since come across a few more choices.

I need new tires and although I'm not in the best financial situation right now I want new wheels too. I'm gonna have to settle for something that's not exactly my first choice, so I wanted to get your input. Which of the wheels below do you think would look best on a Rally Red GT w/ drilled/slotted rotors and red calipers?

Choice 1 - ICW 772MB 17 x 7.5 +45

Choice 2 - ICW 772M 17 x 7 +38

Choice 3 - ICW 002 Kobe 18 x 7.5 +45

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, # 3 was the late edition and I think that's the one I'm going with. It's in my price range, I like that is has a lip, and I feel it will bring out my rotors and calipers.

One question (it's actually in another thread too), if I go with those will it look weird with chrome tuner lug nuts since they're gunmetal?

·
Retired Staff | Track Rat
5,714 Posts
ucf_bronco said:
Yeah, # 3 was the late edition and I think that's the one I'm going with. It's in my price range, I like that is has a lip, and I feel it will bring out my rotors and calipers.

One question (it's actually in another thread too), if I go with those will it look weird with chrome tuner lug nuts since they're gunmetal?
I have chrome tuner lugs on my gunmetal wheels, and it looks great.

I think it'll be fine :3_nosthum

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha, I was actually just looking at pics of your car and I agree...it looks good.

Thanks for the input!

·
Banned
3,665 Posts
3 isnt bad but it doesnt really look like it goes with the rest of your color scheme of things, 2 isnt bad either tho :3_bier:

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WayTooFast said:
3 isnt bad but it doesnt really look like it goes with the rest of your color scheme of things, 2 isnt bad either tho :3_bier:
I was a bit worried about this. I'm considering changing some things on the front (i.e. repaint headlights & change out fog light rings). I'm gonna see how it looks once they're on and make changes as needed.

Thanks for the input everyone. I'm gonna go with # 3...I like it the best and now I have your approvals too :3_nosthum

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
#1 seems like too many spokes for such a plain wheel design
#2 seems too much like stock
#3 Just right,,,aftermarket look,,,but not the same as everyone else

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha, that previous post reminds me of Goldilocks and the 3 bears...

I'll be sure to post some pics when I get them on and installed. I'm gonna be gone for like 10 days for Christmas so I'll probably wait until I get back to put them on.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well I just placed my order. It came to $849 including shipping and balancing. Obviously they can't mount them since they're coming via UPS so I'll take care of that. They're 18 x 7.5 w/ a +45 offset, and I got Nexen N3000 tires in size 225/40/18.

Now it's time to order my Gorilla tuner lugs and hub centric rings.

I can't wait!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts