tex2678
farrelan
guru

i would put volcom but i havnt seen it running so i dunno

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
um... anyways lol u kjnow what i mean. i knwo PR has a ton but im talking about the 50 states

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no i didnt finish dyno tuning. bc my mafterburner wont turn on. they think its a fuse bc they called the people who makes the fuel tuners. so we'll see. and i doubt TC will replace it

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
ferralain? or someone has a ngm setup too with a built block

theres some other guy here on nt.com running a gt30 (or gt35?) and emanage setup with a built block. But i dont remember his name

um... anyways lol u kjnow what i mean. i knwo PR has a ton but im talking about the 50 states
:( +2

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol u PR guys cant be sad. u guys have all the high hp turbos. but its not like ull ever come to the states and show me :p

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
lol u PR guys cant be sad. u guys have all the high hp turbos. but its not like ull ever come to the states and show me :p
you really never know, but I probably wouldnt visit cali

search around for the gt30 guy, i wana see whats up with him

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
so i take it no one has HP numbers???
I wont have numbers for about 2 more weeks because i am still breacking in the clutch and never got around to it before i upgraded my clutch(Im running a little over 7PSI and i think im hitting around 300HP). I know Zaion was hiting 300ish at 6PSI (correct me if im wrong)

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
I know there is one here in Vegas that is owned by Silver state motorsports (they build custom turbo and supercharger setups for any car) Don' t know the numbers, but I heard it was pretty fast. Don't know what happened to it, last I heard they since moved on to building up a ford focus and a ford lightning.

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
dont have any new numbers... I need a new clutch by the looks of it, and we need to tune the alky

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.