Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting cold up here in Ottawa so I thought I would post some pics before it snows. Clearly this car is stock at the moment. I am waiting on welfare intake (ebay) and also hope to get an 05 bumper, Gt type 2 side skirts, eibach pro-kit and 18'' rims. Hopefully can get all that done by the end of next summer. I have owned this car for a month and a half now..
2004 Tiburon Tuscani 5spd. 70,000km

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are hub caps on steel wheels, not rims. But yes they are not the greatest.

·
Retired Staff | Track Rat
5,714 Posts
Hey man, there's a bunch of us here from Ottawa

Check out our thread here

I've seen your car around before, mainly on Montreal Rd. I think. Or at least I think it's you. Did you buy it from a guy named Eric?

Welcome!

·
Registered
35 Posts
This is a stock Tiburon ?? Why the heck did Hyundai get rid of that color and replaced it with black, black-blue, black-red and squeeky yellow? Wish I'd had light blue as an option for mine..

·
5,714 Posts
Cross_ said:
This is a stock Tiburon ?? Why the heck did Hyundai get rid of that color and replaced it with black, black-blue, black-red and squeeky yellow? Wish I'd had light blue as an option for mine..
It's Tidal Wave Blue. You should have it available, as it's available across North America.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I bought it as lease return from bank street so I am not sure who had it before. My car has winters on, really??? I guess these posts are what it takes to get to 9,500, useless posts about a useless treads, Classic. thanks for the comments!!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Gamz said:
It's Tidal Wave Blue. You should have it available, as it's available across North America.
The 2006 color selections are White, Silver, Yellow, Black, Moonlight blue, Red and Orange I believe. Both red and blue are quite dark.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Mag said:
They are hub caps on steel wheels, not rims. But yes they are not the greatest.
hey they do their job in the winter.....who gives a sh*t what happens to steelies in the winter haha

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
fleishelja said:
dude.... spinner hubcaps.... do it
Oh... my... god... hes right! While your at it i know where you can get a good deal on some nice flame floormats and camo seat covers. Hit me up asap, your car will love you for it :3_lijstje

·
5,714 Posts
Enough flaming.

He's got steelies cause we need winter tires up here in Canada. He put on some hubcaps. Get over it.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Looks like a rally car with those tires! lol its ok thought thats what i was gonna do to mine before i got rid of it :p
happy modding!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Spinner hubcaps on the way. Just ordered them. Another thing where can I get Fast and the furious graphics for my car, its not really important though. (I can always go back to my racing stripe idea) FYI I use the hub caps to keep as much salt off the hub as possible, I know you guys from the south don't get it. I wish my tib was 4x4, that would be sick. Sti, evo, RS4, and my tib- all 4wd beasts

Maybe more people should just post an answer to my question e.g. Not me, or maybe I should change my Title to Just did my clear corners, clear side markers, and red outs!!!!

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
dude, I was just kidding lol. I know about the special precautions you guys up north need to take to drive in the wintertime. Ive been through a chicago winter with mine and I'm about to hit another one here pretty soon. fortunately I'll get out of here before too long.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts