Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
ive already ask them about an exhaust for the tib, and they said that they had no intentions of making one. but its worth a shot.

·
Registered
740 Posts
I thought they made one, but I guess it was just magnaflow tips on the Tib I saw. My buddy here in Cali got his SS Trailblazer exhaust for free, it would be nice.

·
Registered
864 Posts
1. they would most likely do it to a V6 tib since its more popular
2. I ACKNOWLEDGE UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS (additional terms upon delivery) AND THAT I WILL BRING MY VEHICLE TO THE MAGNAFLOW FACILITY IN RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA, CA.

I think if you don't live in cali they won't contact you

·
Registered
91 Posts
i filled out one for my elantra, and ill drive it to Cali in a heartbeat!.... i wonder if they will contact me!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
i had a custom magnaflow setup and i loved it. unfortunately it was causing fitment issues (because their mufflers are HUGE) with a rear bumper i wanted to put on. so i ended up getting them cut off.

i went with SSA as the replacement but they are waaaay too loud for california standards. my cars just waiting to get a ticket now as its way over the 95db limit. california laws suck

·
Banned
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BIGROB said:
i filled out one for my elantra, and ill drive it to Cali in a heartbeat!.... i wonder if they will contact me!

drive to cali from LA? seems like it would be more cost effective to just have an exhaust shop do one up for you.

·
Registered
91 Posts
antiquity said:
drive to cali from LA? seems like it would be more cost effective to just have an exhaust shop do one up for you.
im not worried about that, ill take a weekend and drive it over there, leave it for a week, and pick it up the next weekend........ we will see wut happens, i doubt they are gonna contact me

·
Banned
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
just crusie it over to california huh? and rent a car for the week and drive home and go pick it up at the end of the week?

That is going to be like a $1500 "free" exhaust. lol.

·
Registered
91 Posts
they said they give u a rental car at no charge.......... and plus, it will give me time to see new places lol

·
Banned
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it says they MAY provide a rental car. But that is very very little of the cost that the gas would cost you to make the drive 4 times.

·
Registered
91 Posts
well we will see wut happens lol if they contact me, then ill be takin a trip to cali, if not then ill go with my original plans......

1 - 14 of 14 Posts