Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Free Give out! Rear Diffusor

If you are interested in getting this for free, please read carfully!

Let me introduce the first ever rear diffusor designed for only New tiburons from Korea.
I used to have it on my Tiburon, and I felt the difference having this diffusor even though my car was totally wingless. Nice rear diffusors for those of you who like to have more downforces in rear with or without a huge wing on the trunk.

This diffusor isn't just for show, and it is proven by Korean race GT drivers including our SFR track car and other GT cars that it really does what's there for.
Due to shipping difficulties and high price for shipping a large item from Korea, we can't really sell it one by one. We have already contacted and offered a company that carries a lot of Tiburon aeroparts to have bulk shipping for this item, but they just seem to loose in communications and not willing to help much.

So here's a deal
We never done this before but we will just send this diffusor for free to a luckiest memeber!
This is the qualification to obatain a rear diffusor that nobody has outside of Korea for FREE!
So we are going to send a rear diffusor to a person shipping for free to try out, and basically what we want is a test car.

Yourself/Your car must be qualified to be
1. A person who's a member of Newtiburon.com and Seoulfulracing.com
2. A person who owns a 2003-2006 New Tiburon
3. A person who lives in United States
4. A person who's done high modifications (performance wise - Engine/Suspenson is MUST) to his/her New Tiburon
5. A person who's willing to cut the middle piece of rear bumper (middle part of Rear exhaust outlet needs to be but in order to put this diffusor)
6. A person who's willing to send as many pictures as we request
7. A person who has an aftermarket single or dual exhaust

If you think you are qualified, you can contact us by PM or just reply to this thread with pictures of your car.
What we want to do is to introduce a new product to everyone outside of Korea and get some feedbacks and experience from the product.
Once we get the postive feedbacks, we will be offering a Group buy or find another aeroparts company to take care of shippings for this item.

Thanks for your time!

·
Registered
639 Posts
damn i would have qualified for this if i kept my tib!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! someone jump on this now!!

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
I gotz everything you asked!

I've been dying to see one of those on a stock body tib...

I've got a single exhaust and my bumper is already cut. Plus I'm already have your SFR sticker too :) I'm turbo v6 (guess thats heavely modified) plus have light suspension parts... and I'm a member on both sites.

And i take pictures daily :)

Fuzzy engine bay shot:

Only exhaust pic i have:

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Well unless your location is just for show, you don't live in the U.S., which is requirement number 3!

I am down and and have everything, but I have a bodykit, so I am unable to help out. If I could find a factory rear quick, I would be all over this, but I also don't think I am enough HP for you guys. I am however forwarding a link to someone that more than fits the bill, and who I think you guys would more than love to have as a test car. Hopefully he will respond soon!

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Actually Puerto Rico is OFFICIALLY part of the United States its just not in North America, so he's I guess the loop hole to the rule. I would love to do it, I got soem nice appearance mods, but my performance mods probably dont' live up to your guys standards. The best person for this to me sounds like either DBPM for his monster that he's building but refuses to tell anyone about, or UnholyTib who has a freaking monster under the hood himself.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
so why is PR zip code included in US mail?
and why do international shipments cost me the same as anyone living in the US?

Yes PR is a territory, and most shipping to PR cost the same as shipping from one coast to the other... Doesnt matter if its physicaly a part or not...

I've order countless times from places over the internet, and shipping is mostly the same since the zip code doesnt apply as if it were international (Since PR is territory, they dont count it as international order if i buy something from the US.)

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
I think im qualified :) You can see my mods in my sig, as well as a few that will happen in the next 2 weeks. Im just waiting on a day to install them are TEIN springs, rear progress sway bar, and in the next 3 weeks are motegi FF5 wheels, and new tires.

OLD ENGINE BAY SHOT....Has changed but thought Id post it

Getting the cat back done

·
Registered
464 Posts
I qualify and i live in california! im dieing to get a rear diffuser i hate my back bumper its to empty lol heres some photos of my car, im looking at buying the SFR single exhaust from you guys to go with it. I already have my diffuser cut and i have a custom dual setup, i have an exhaust guy that will change it around for me if needed. PICK ME PICK ME PLZ! LOL!
I will take more pics to.

·
Former Staff
3,336 Posts
I'm Qualified!!!

I've wanted to install a rear diffuser for ages, but no one makes one... until NOW!!! Very excited about this.

BTW, that 4-outlet centre exhaust system is BADASS!!! What kind is that?

Yourself/Your car must be qualified to be
1. A person who's a member of Newtiburon.com and Seoulfulracing.com YES
2. A person who owns a 2003-2006 New Tiburon YES
3. A person who lives in United States YES
4. A person who's done high modifications (performance wise - Engine/Suspenson is MUST) to his/her New Tiburon YES. Now Supercharged
5. A person who's willing to cut the middle piece of rear bumper (middle part of Rear exhaust outlet needs to be but in order to put this diffusor) YES, have saw in-hand right now!
6. A person who's willing to send as many pictures as we request YES
7. A person who has an aftermarket single or dual exhaust YES

Also recently Alpine Stage 1 Supercharged

here are some pictures:

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Zaion said:
so why is PR zip code included in US mail?
and why do international shipments cost me the same as anyone living in the US?

Yes PR is a territory, and most shipping to PR cost the same as shipping from one coast to the other... Doesnt matter if its physicaly a part or not...

I've order countless times from places over the internet, and shipping is mostly the same since the zip code doesnt apply as if it were international (Since PR is territory, they dont count it as international order if i buy something from the US.)
I thought he meant stateside, not territory, which in most case when they say United States, there is only 50, not plus one. The U.S. has territory everywhere, the statement was just taken as someone in the states, not someone that lives in a U.S. territory, my bad. And the person I was referring to was UnHoly, and as fas as DBPM, his has an A/M bumper, all I can say! Doesn't matter I guess, since Zaion meets all the requirements, I guess he gets it!?! :3_nosthum

·
Registered
464 Posts
Vidfinnx said:
I qualify and i live in california! im dieing to get a rear diffuser i hate my back bumper its to empty lol heres some photos of my car, im looking at buying the SFR single exhaust from you guys to go with it. I already have my diffuser cut and i have a custom dual setup, i have an exhaust guy that will change it around for me if needed. PICK ME PICK ME PLZ! LOL!
I will take more pics to.

please pick me lol i cut my back bumper and i regret it because it looks ugly, i need this diffuser to fix it, I WILL PAY FOR SHIPPING EVEN!!! Dont cut your back bumper alien sporez lol i did it and i regret it.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
I am in... I think I qualify - the photos don't show the hood or seats.. but they are there

ENGINE
Balanced/Blueprinted/Forged 2.7l V6
Ported and polished heads, Lower IM & S/C manifold
NGM 7" Overdrive pulley
Wolfe Racing polished fuel rails and valve covers
Wolfe Racing Full Poly Mounts Front & Rear
Fidanza Cam Gears
290CC Injectors
Eaton S/C @ 10psi
NX EFI Hitman 75 Wet w / 2 - 5 lb bottles
NX N-Tercooler
Koyo Performance Radiator
Nology Cool Wires
Injen CAI
Russel Stainless
SSA engine back exhaust
Split Second MAF VC2 Voltage Clamp @ 5V
Wideband Tuning by Zeitronix
RRM /strutbar
SAFC II
KartBoy Shifter Bushings
Optima Red Top
Fidanza Flywheel
Cluthmaster's FX400 Clutch
X-Tune Oil Catch Can

EXTERIOR
Mussa Vertical Doors
Espelir Super active down suspension
KMC SR5 rims
Drilled/Slotted rotors
Seibon TS CF Hood
Billet Grills
KDM Auto Fold Mirrors
Tomato Eyelines
RedOut Tails
Tomato C Garnish
Clear corners
Angel eyes
Clear Fuel Door

INTERIOR
Sparco Torino Seats
Sparco Harness Bar
Sparco 4 Point Harness
MOMO Millenium EVO Steering Wheel
Mussa A/C control knobs
Midnight Wolf Gauge Bezel
Homemade Zeitronix Interface w/ AFR display
SAFC II Fuel Computer
Zeitronix Wideband LCD Display
Pillar Gauges Boost/ A/F
ARK STS
Gtech Pro
Tuscani Floormats

ICE
Clarion DB365USB HU
Clarion Indash DVD
Audiobahn 7" Roof Mount Monitor
2 Audiobahn Flame 121T 12" Subs
Audiobahn 800V Amp
Custom Trunk enclosure with WR Acrylic

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
wow you posted your member's thread...

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dang... people liks free stuff a lot!! Well I do too
Anyways, folks
Please do not PM me so much to bag me to pick your car up.
Some people even want to pay for shipping...and etc..

well..... We, Seoulfulracing crew, will make decision carfully after checking each cars within 48 hours from now on. So till then keep'em coming!

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Kdmguy said:
Dang... people liks free stuff a lot!! Well I do too
Anyways, folks
Please do not PM me so much to bag me to pick your car up.
Some people even want to pay for shipping...and etc..

well..... We, Seoulfulracing crew, will make decision carfully after checking each cars within 48 hours from now on. So till then keep'em coming!
I'm not so much because its free...

Its just that I've loved that diffuser ever since i saw it...

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Would you guys buy it tho if it was priced at around $400?
It's priced at 380,000 won in Korea which is around $400 now, but the shipping $ is just crazy from Korea to U.S.
I could somehow manage it have them shipped for $400 or lower if I get about 10 or more buyers..

But first things first... We will pick a member .. have it installed and hear a feedback from him/her first.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.