Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the challengers:

05spectrakia

Major modificationsMegan Equal Length Header, CAI, ARK Cat-back, engrish an grammer skilzzzz

Tranny typeAutomatic

TiresStreet Radials

OR

mrphotoman

Major modificationsk&n filter, a/c recharged, dot4 brake fluid, aftermarket windshield wiper blades, jensen cd player, orange citrus air freshiner, dented door panel

Tranny typeAutomatic

TiresStreet Radials

·
Dedication to Thai Cuisine
7,687 Posts
Sorry photo, I'm going to have to go with the spectra on this one. Spectra in Latin means sexually inventive giraffe, I'm afraid there really is no competing with that.

·
Registered
465 Posts
What kind of headlight fluid will the elantra be using?

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry photo, I'm going to have to go with the spectra on this one. Spectra in Latin means sexually inventive giraffe, I'm afraid there really is no competing with that.
wow, that is hot!

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what if i add the seafoam mod, pour oil on my tires and do an uphill burnout video like his and then wax my car 3 or 4 times to make it slip through the wind like a ninja sword and then take out my floor mats, remove my spare tire and then add lightweight lug nuts?

would i be teh win then?

thanx

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i just added vtak and a ebay chip ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s.: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
what if i add the seafoam mod, pour oil on my tires and do an uphill burnout video like his and then wax my car 3 or 4 times to make it slip through the wind like a ninja sword and then take out my floor mats, remove my spare tire and then add lightweight lug nuts?

would i be teh win then?

thanx
Yes absolutely you would. I would only wax twice though because of the weight of the wax and only use about 2 lug nuts per wheel also remove your calipers and rotors they are heavy. Thanks

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HERE IS THE SILVER BULLET

That is scary, mine has 146,000 miles on it 2.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Put Greddy and Apexi stickers on both quater panels. Also, check the "remove all glass" DIY/Mod, this way the air will just flow through the car. Any weight reduction works, if you yourself went on a master cleanse diet previous to the race, I don't see why you wouldn't slaughter him.

·
Banned
3,074 Posts
Here are the challengers:

05spectrakia

Major modificationsMegan Equal Length Header, CAI, ARK Cat-back, engrish an grammer skilzzzz

Tranny typeAutomatic

TiresStreet Radials

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fETwjd9XUg

OR

mrphotoman

Major modificationsk&n filter, a/c recharged, dot4 brake fluid, aftermarket windshield wiper blades, jensen cd player, orange citrus air freshiner, dented door panel

Tranny typeAutomatic

TiresStreet Radials

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwtvhkRBxQM
DOH! <Face palm>

1 - 15 of 15 Posts