1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
653 Posts
check this thread out for fitment questions. It answers about everything.
http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66863&highlight=wheels+fit

On a side note, are you SURE you want white wheels. My buddy had some and got really tired of them after about 2 months. About the only color they look good on is a white car (in my opinion). They are hard as hell to keep clean also.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Honestly, I'm having trouble deciding on the wheels I want. I'm driving a Moonlit blue Tibby, and I'm tryinf to find a set of wheels that'll fit me. I like the white wheels look. I dunno, I don't like the silver-ish look. Like my current stock wheels. but I do like black or gun metal wheels. I was thinking if I went with white wheels I could use more white designing through out the car. I was thinking about blue wheels but I'm not sure.

Maybe I could use some input. Give me some of your input on wht wheel you think would look good on my tibby.

:)

·
Registered
73 Posts
they arent bad looking wheels at all, Id just worry that Id get tired of keeping them white... but I dont think white on a moonlit blue sounds bad.

·
Registered
73 Posts
03TibbGT said:
^^^^^^this chick changes here sig more than i change my underwear. lol

lmao. bored... it gets the best of us! :)

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
Yes it will fit and no I don't like them or moonlit blue wheels either.

Try gunmetal, hyper-black, black, polished alloy, silver, bronze (gorgeous on the moonlit), gold....ummm...I don't think there are any other choices left.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
After giving it some thought. I'm settled on white wheels. I clean my car and my wheels every weekend. It's just a fun thing to do one a day off. So I'm not to worried about keeping them white.

IMHO I think black or bronze wheels don't fit my style and the direction I'm heading with my car. I working on getting a 05 oem front bumper, and lowering it about 2 inches. After that I plan on getting some vinals, to match my white wheels.

Bronze, black and gun metal look great with any CF stuff. But I don't plan on getting CF, but if I do I'm gonna have it painted to match my car. I hate that thrown together look...

Just my opinion...

·
Registered
73 Posts
hey, its your car, go with your opinion!! lets see pics when you get em!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts