Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I finally found a set of rims that I want, but am unsure if it will rub. I've got an 06 gt and its stock height. just wondering if anyone might know.
here are the specs: 215/35-19
and heres what they look like,let me know what you think

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
lol wtf this thread is fail. oh 19s they automatically rub? post some real specs. wheel width, offset, ect

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
lol wtf this thread is fail. oh 19s they automatically rub? post some real specs. wheel width, offset, ect
I gave him my best guess with the information provided to me lol. With that info isnt there a sticky on it?

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
width? they should fit though. even 8.5'' should fit with a +42 offset... 9''? IDK.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah your good. There are plenty of people that have or are still currently running a 19" setup similar to that including me.
Hey thanks for the help. I would hate to spend the money just to find out I need to roll my fenders or for them not to fit.

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
needs less offset to look good imo. but yes this will work without any prob. on an 8 wide youll start to get rub at a 35 offset. roll those suckers flat and space them out

oh btw this at lowered height so at stock height you will only rub on hard corners with fat ppl in the car lol. btw i hope you lower it otherwise itll be a 4x4

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
needs less offset to look good imo. but yes this will work without any prob. on an 8 wide youll start to get rub at a 35 offset. roll those suckers flat and space them out

oh btw this at lowered height so at stock height you will only rub on hard corners with fat ppl in the car lol. btw i hope you lower it otherwise itll be a 4x4
so my next question is how do I lower the offset?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts