Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a place in the spring to get my windows tinted, and was wondering if anyone knew of a good place. I am going to get them tinted a dark blue, because my car is blue and I want to be different.

If you know of a good place please reply.

Thanks,

Jay

·
Registered
14 Posts
JaysBlueTiburon said:
I am looking for a place in the spring to get my windows tinted, and was wondering if anyone knew of a good place. I am going to get them tinted a dark blue, because my car is blue and I want to be different.

If you know of a good place please reply.

Thanks,

Jay
check out tint King...Not sure if there is one in york region, but there is one in Oshawa

·
Registered
30 Posts
Xtreme In cambridge Is really good For Car wraps and tinting

If u want more info i nca get u number and all

·
Registered
49 Posts
Well, not sure where in York region you are exactly located in (at the time of this reply) but here are some details on tinting places that I've checked out:

FXAuto in Markham - Good peeps to deal with, computer generated die-cuts for precise fit for the Tibs but I find the edges a little flushed off. No rubbers were ripped. Bubbles were visible but eventually disappears. Not sure if they carry the (blue) tint that you want though.

Tint King (Steeles/Keele) - Good peeps to deal with as well, manual cutting and does a great job on the edges and throughout the window BUT they ripped some rubbers off on the A-Pillar in order to hide some of the tint film. Problem is that they tug in the rubbers to disable you from opening the windows for the tint-drying period. You will be required to return to their shop after 5-7 days (depending on the weather) for a check-up where the guy will pop back the rubbers and clean out any visible dirt. Bubbles were not visible at all. Not sure if they carry the (blue) tint that you want though but could be a special order.

Audio Heaven in Richmond Hill - Good peeps to deal with as well, in fact, I think there are two tinters that won 3rd place in Canada's top tinting competition. One of the winner was Jason and he did my tints. Not a single bubble visible since I left their shop. Cutting was banged on precise that flushed with the edge of the windows. No rubbers were ripped. What they do before the actual tint is take out the inside door panel so the whole tint is perfectly cut throughout. No tugging rubbers at all. Not sure if they carry the (blue) tint that you want though but could be a special order.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
139 Posts
go to tint king on steeles and keele im sure you know where that is near york university they have good prices got mine done there :3_winkthu

·
Registered
695 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts