Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lets try this again:

I have been seeing more and more Tibs. around the Windsor (Ontario) and surrounding area lately and

now that the weather is starting to warm up, I though I'd try to get a Windsor (does not have to be Windsor) meet

togeather.

Any Ideas............POST UP

·
Registered
434 Posts
eh Leamington! lol do u drive that black tib? with under glow

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
03sharky said:
eh Leamington! lol do u drive that black tib? with under glow
No I have a red Tib, and I have not been in Leamington since I used to go their to play hockey.

·
Registered
434 Posts
ahh nice lol! yeah if u ever want to hang just give a shout

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is there no one in the Windsor area with a Tib thats on here or is it just me and 03sharky......

·
Registered
723 Posts
ahhh theres me too! im from aburg... i made up the "official windsor thread" if you wanna check that out

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
Im from Hamilton but Im crazy enough to make the drive. Hell, I've done it in just about 2 hrs before. Never po-po on the 401

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is there no one in the Windsor area with a Tib thats on here or is it just me and 03sharky......
I'm from windsor, we should all meet up some day (sunday) if possible cause most of the eople are available on that day.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Are you talking about this Sunday (April, 8th)
Im up for it, just name place and time
Yes, April 8th, if the weather is nice, if not lets wait till next week, your choice.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes, April 8th, if the weather is nice, if not lets wait till next week, your choice.
Sunday sounds good to me...(Weather permitting of course; but the cold really does'nt bother me)
Im working just about all day Sat (1-10) so i wont be checking NT until after i get home from work so just PM me where everyone plans to meet up @ and times.
I have nothing to do Sunday so I'll be there.
Thxs - Ryan (Red Tib)

·
Registered
434 Posts
seems like saturday will be the only double digit ( 15 ) for the whole month this year and after that its back to the cold

·
Registered
2 Posts
seems like saturday will be the only double digit ( 15 ) for the whole month this year and after that its back to the cold
I;m working till 5 pm on saturday, but if you all want we can meet up the hyundai dealirship and you can all take a look at the new one and see the differences. I work there so i had enough of of it. lol Let me know and maybe we can take a couple for a test drive. (have some fun with them)
:3_headsha

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I;m working till 5 pm on saturday, but if you all want we can meet up the hyundai dealirship and you can all take a look at the new one and see the differences. I work there so i had enough of of it. lol Let me know and maybe we can take a couple for a test drive. (have some fun with them)
That would be fun..I work @ the Crappy Tire on Walker, but i don't know what I work on Sat so I'll have to get back to you on this.

·
Registered
723 Posts
i just checked the weather and its suppose to rain this saturday... so i was thinking maybe we could get together on the 22nd (sunday) cuz its gonna be about 65 or so with clear skies

·
Registered
434 Posts
sounds good hopefully the weatherman doesnt lie lol !

·
Registered
434 Posts
love the advertising u did yesterday, told my bro about it at the dealership when his gf 01 black tib needed a fixing

·
Registered
2 Posts
love the advertising u did yesterday, told my bro about it at the dealership when his gf 01 black tib needed a fixing
LOL so that was you, he told me aabout you but he didn't know your nick name lol, well its up to you guys, i can arange the cars and the place, all you have to do is give me the date.
Let me know.

·
Registered
434 Posts
anyone got dates?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts