Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 226 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't think there are many on here, i've seen a few modded ones around the city though.

I just got a 2006 with 11,000kms on it, I4 5 spd with leather etc. I use to drive a '04 Sentra Spec V 6 spd with bolt ons.

I'm looking to hopefully boost my car by the spring, still haven't decided if i want to spend all that money :3_confuse If i don't go boost, mods will be very minimal as i feel the I4 is pretty pointless to mod unless you go F/I.

So if they're any other Winnipegers lurking around, post!

·
Registered
541 Posts
I have a 2003 V6 6-speed with a few mods:

Alpine Stage 2 SC
Headers
Borla catback
Limited Slip Diff
Front and rear struts etc etc

Live in Charleswood.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a 2003 V6 6-speed with a few mods:

Alpine Stage 2 SC
Headers
Borla catback
Limited Slip Diff
Front and rear struts etc etc

Live in Charleswood.
God damn, you must be that red one i always see, deep tint, rims?

I even saw you last night i was going down corydon towards Tuxedo and you were going towards Charleswood.

I'm in Tuxedo.

·
Registered
541 Posts
God damn, you must be that red one i always see, deep tint, rims?

I even saw you last night i was going down corydon towards Tuxedo and you were going towards Charleswood.

I'm in Tuxedo.
LOL

I know the one you mean but the red one is an auto se. I have a silver tib with a wide bodykit.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL

I know the one you mean but the red one is an auto se. I have a silver tib with a wide bodykit.
I haven't seen you out then, i usually know of most modded cars in our area of the city.

·
Registered
541 Posts
I haven't seen you out then, i usually know of most modded cars in our area of the city.
Mainly just drive it to and from work on Sharp Blvd.
Waiting on a CF hood from ItaliaTib2k3 and project should be finished.
Going back into the shop next week to get the poly motor mounts on before I rip the engine out with the SC.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mainly just drive it to and from work on Sharp Blvd.
Waiting on a CF hood from ItaliaTib2k3 and project should be finished.
Going back into the shop next week to get the poly motor mounts on before I rip the engine out with the SC.
Nice, any pictures of the car currently?

I'm seriously debating boosting the I4, i've got almost enough cash for an alpine kit, so by spring i should be laughing.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice Tib, there's gotta be more of us kicking around, i'll post pictures soon, i just gotta take some.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Nice Tib, there's gotta be more of us kicking around, i'll post pictures soon, i just gotta take some.
Sounds good.

There are at least 2 more from Winnipeg on this site, check the Winnipeg meet thread... just could not meet that one as the car was still in the shop. I will make the next one though.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sounds good.

There are at least 2 more from Winnipeg on this site, check the Winnipeg meet thread... just could not meet that one as the car was still in the shop. I will make the next one though.
I'm going to assume theres no chance for a meet untill spring at the earliest. The Winnipeg crowd for Tibs is pretty weak, i was hoping for quite a few :3_confuse

·
Registered
541 Posts
I'm going to assume theres no chance for a meet untill spring at the earliest. The Winnipeg crowd for Tibs is pretty weak, i was hoping for quite a few :3_confuse
I normally put my tib up for the winter end October or first snow. I would like another meet before then but thats approaching fast.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I normally put my tib up for the winter end October or first snow. I would like another meet before then but thats approaching fast.
Yep, we have about 4 weekends left to have one, pending rain.

Not only that we need to get some more interest, seeing as it's just you and I right now haha.

Mind you, my car will be bone stock. (Spring will be a different story :3_koning: )

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This is pitiful, we've got two winnipeg memebers in this thread...

·
Registered
422 Posts
hey man we actually have a couple more i drive a black SE and my buddy drives a silver SE

·
Registered
508 Posts
im the buddy with the silver se. set something up and ill come down

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lmao, finally we've got a little more response.

So you guys wanna have an fall meet? Mind you i WILL be stock (for now).

What about oct. 23? I may just have Evo II exhaust, tint and hids by then.

btw. for anyone on heights i'm p1llar, i use to drive a '04 Spec V M6, fully bolted. Bjbj18, i think i met you at the heights hockey game last fall?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hey man we actually have a couple more i drive a black SE and my buddy drives a silver SE
There's a red V6 i see quite often, rims, tint etc. Usually see him driving in charleswood or st james. I saw him last sunday when i was leaving perkins and he was older (mild aged) so i doubt hes on here. Then theres Maddog, i don't know if hes on her but hes got a '03 GS-R and claimed to hit high 13s all motor several yeard ago.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
There's a red V6 i see quite often, rims, tint etc. Usually see him driving in charleswood or st james. I saw him last sunday when i was leaving perkins and he was older (middle aged) so i doubt hes on here. Then theres Maddog, i don't know if hes on her but hes got a '03 GS-R and claimed to hit high 13s all motor several years ago.

1 - 20 of 226 Posts