Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gahhhhhhhhhhhh i hate ittttttttt, stock rims are back on, stock 03 bumper............................. its sooooooo lameeeeeeeeeee i miss having my Hiro's on, and my zefiro front bumper...... gfdhdgh

so in other news, i think im going to put my 05 front bumper back on for teh winter, paint my stock wheels bronze, yellow foglight bulbs, and get some spacers, cause this dam wheel gap is KILLING me..... and all that should hold me over so i wont kill myself this winter...

/rant

:3_frusty: i hate winter

·
Registered
471 Posts
amen im tryin to find some spacers to actually be able to put my stocks back on, ugh...im gonna paint mine black because ill miss rockin the black wheels

spring where are you??

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
krisyloo said:
amen im tryin to find some spacers to actually be able to put my stocks back on, ugh...im gonna paint mine black because ill miss rockin the black wheels

spring where are you??
i feel ya this wheel gap is driving me absolutly insaneeee

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ohyaa69 said:
So you have an 03 bumper, 05 bumper and a zefiro bumper. Luckyyyyy
but i think im selling my 05, but now im debating on whether or not i want too.... i might end up killing myself if i cant make my tib look good for the winter...........

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Don't remind me. I have to spend $400 for new winter tires this weekend because the new blizzaks from last year are too tall to fit now that I am lowered. I love having the combo of the ugly stock 16"s and the winter "truck tires" on the car, it looks so hot.

·
Registered
914 Posts
heatfan5 said:
why the hell would you keep the VW BUG front bumper (03) over the 05 bumper are you crazzzzzzzzzy?
shiz man, what'd ya have to go and call it that . i learned to live with my 03 bumper (cause i have too) and now every bug i see i'll think,
"great, i have the same bumper as that turd flower"
beep beep it's me "Herbie the Hyundai"

·
Registered
571 Posts
Why do you have to change the bumper for winter?

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
I just spent $550 on new Cooper Wintermaster ST/2's

I hate winter up here....studs hum like I have Boggers on my car :3_frusty:

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
Kootr said:
yaaaa.... i havent drove my tib in 2 months now... :( winter beater auto FTL!!!
Yeah I need to get one cause I have a feeling that my Tib will get smashed if I dont this winter.....

·
and his new kimchi coupe
6,247 Posts
I love winter.

It's so...

nice :)

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Meh, I drive my tib year round, crappy MO winters included. Then again, I have stock....everything, including tires and rims, so it doesn't matter.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
try parking your car all winter it sucks mine been parked for like 3 weeks now only because all my winter projects just arrived in the mail :) and my car is into peices

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
so its been decided, im gonna get some spacers and paint the stock 17s bronze, and get some yellow fog bulbs for a nice contrast to my HIDs, and put the 05 bumper back on...

she will be pretty this winter if its the last thing i do, hell im gonna see if i can buy some rota subzeros for winter rims... hahahahhhhhhh **** i hate winter

·
Registered
571 Posts
Maybe I'm just plain dumb (ask my wife, she'll confirm), but I don't understand why you have to change the bumper for winter? Someone please enlighten me on how this helps in the winter.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts