Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the best wires for our car i bought the noligy hotwires and they were all the same size i dont know if i got a bad batch or are the wires suposed to be stagerd so i sold theem but i am wondering if there is something better then noligy out there and if they are stagered wires i want things to look nice and clean dont care about cost but i want performance

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
The 3 wires in the rear are different lengths, the 3 front ones are about the same size......There are other wires, don't know if they're better. The hotwires (nology) are the only ones I know that have the built in capacitor that stores the jolt and releases it after it's increased.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I think he means the front Hotwires are all the same length, not the same length as factory! I think the front right one is a little bit shorter, but the left front and middle are the same! I have them and love them, just keep the motor cover on and you will never see the difference! You could just get the cool wires, I think they match factory length better. Here is a pic of how my Hotwires are ran! L8R

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anybody running the megnacor wire how do they fitt are they stagerd at all or all same length i herd they are better then the noligy hot wires is this true

·
Registered
986 Posts
magnacore wires are rated as a damn good product. im a fan of NGKs, im trying some Accel wires right now on my car. . . not sure how i like them considering i just got them and i havent been able to get my car running yet lol

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i had the noligy hotwires didnt really like them so i am trying to find something better herd megnacore are better anyone have any input on this ??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts