Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a used set of angel eyes off of a member on here. It came with the foglight switch. How do i wire up the angel eyes? I know how to install them in the headlights, i just dont know how to wire them to make them come on with the fog light switch. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Brian (Swimmerboy2112)

·
Registered
514 Posts
easiest way is just to tapp into the fog lites found which wire is bring the power on the fog lite plug and just tapp in to that i suppose ur car already has fogs right so just save the switch but do u have the all time fog lite mod cuz ur fogs come on with ur head lites unless u have the fog lite mod

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My car has fog lights lol but no i dont have the foglight mod.

·
Registered
514 Posts
so it would b pointless to hook them up to the fogs cuz the rings will come on together with ur headlites since u dont have the foglite mod i say get the relay for the fog lite mod or just hook the wires up to ur parker lites

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea i'll probably just hook them up to my parking lights. But i want to know how do wire it up to my fog light switch.

·
Registered
514 Posts
this way when u turn ur parker lites on the rings will turn on and not ur head lites and the fogs but if u get the relay for the altime fog lites ur headlites wont turn on but the rings will cuz they would b hooked up to ur fogs u understand lol

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah i get what you are saying but i'm no good at wiring, so all i would have to do would be attach the negative angel eye wire to the negative parker light wire and the positive angel eye wire to the positive parker light wire?

·
Registered
514 Posts
yeah i get what you are saying but i'm no good at wiring, so all i would have to do would be attach the negative angel eye wire to the negative parker light wire and the positive angel eye wire to the positive parker light wire?
thats all u have to do if u go with the parker lites

·
Registered
514 Posts
ok for the extra switch find a power source or run a wire from ur battery to the location of the new switch then connect a wire to the postive side of the angel eyes and bring it to the location of the switch at the location of the switch u should have 2 wires the one from the headlite and the one from the battery put one wire on one side of the terminal and the other on the other side then once u do that for the neg u can just run a neg wire from ur body or ur battery and run it to the neg on the angel eye if u do it this way they will work only from the switch nothing else will come on , once u have the angel eyes with a good ground and power wire simply run another with from the postive of one angel eye to the next and do the same for the neg,this is how u wire it to the switch sounds like alot but its not lol ur better off wiring it to the parkers so when u turn on ur angel eyes ur brake lites and the parkers turn on idk thats just me lol

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks like parking lights is the winner! lolz that sounds like ALOT of work!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts