Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
I am rockin some 18" rims off of a '05 infiniti g35. I'm not sure if those 350 wheels are 18's, but I would guess so. I would also guess that they both have similar offsets, given that the 350 and g35 are pretty similar. I haven't had any issues with rubbing or anything, I have 225/40/18 tires on them. You can check out my thread where I put them on, but I'm a little too lazy to find it. Just type in "g35 rims" are something like that. Hope I was able to help. +1 for originality!
the Z has a staggered tire size, and these wheels in question already have tires on them, assuming theyre stock size, theyre quite a bit bigger.
technically i'm running a staggered set of stock wheels. i've got 15mm adapters in the front and 25mm adapters on the back, so the wheels are flush. you should look into some stock rx8 wheels IMO.
you have a staggered offset, but the Z wheel/tire combo actually has a bigger tire on the rear. dont know if the raer wheels themselves are wider...

long story short: one could probably run these wheels with different tires.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am rockin some 18" rims off of a '05 infiniti g35. I'm not sure if those 350 wheels are 18's, but I would guess so. I would also guess that they both have similar offsets, given that the 350 and g35 are pretty similar. I haven't had any issues with rubbing or anything, I have 225/40/18 tires on them. You can check out my thread where I put them on, but I'm a little too lazy to find it. Just type in "g35 rims" are something like that. Hope I was able to help. +1 for originality!
Yeah I seen your car I bought some G35 18's ,but tried just back passenger and it was to wide and tall hitting the spring the tires are staggered I think the one I had on was 225/45 18 did you do anything to get them to work wheel spacers or anything mines an 03 gt stock ride height it wouldn't work

21 - 25 of 25 Posts