Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
long story short was recently in a car accident and the car will be totaled.
my list of mods on the car consist of chassis bracing.

Set of koni yellows brand new I also have the strut housing chopped up and ready to be slipped in.

Brand New H&R sport springs.

08 SE Tiburon- 23mm front sway bar- (Rare supposedly but idk) 23mm energy suspension bushings/greaseable

Mussa Front and rear strut bar brace (out of production)

-4 ultra racing products-
front 4 point lower brace
room bar brace powder coated black. -(out of production)
rear lower 4 point brace
23mm rear sway bar

-TTCR ll bracing-
Front radiator support chassis brace

would like to get rid of the bracing as a set.

Misc
Beta 2 header
K&N drop in filter
hyundai light up emblems
beta 2 intake spacer
Mobile 1 oil filter-new sealed

For Hyundai Coupe / Tiburon / Elantra XD UR Front Lower Bar Steel Member Brace | eBay

FOR HYUNDAI COUPE TIBURON 2.0 '03 ULTRA RACING 4 POINT REAR LOWER STEEL BRACE | eBay

For 03-08 Hyundai Tiburon Coupe Tuscani ULTRA RACING Rear Anti-Roll Sway Bar | eBay

TTCR II suspension for Hyundai ROHENS Coupe 2.0 for Genesis Coupe 2.0stabilizer bar aluminum magnesium alloy strut bar|suspension|suspension barsuspension strut - AliExpress

·
Registered
2006 Hyundai Tiburon SE
799 Posts
People will definitely be interested in your components. Myself being one of them. However... make sure you read the marketplace rules carefully. You have to set prices and post actual pictures of your items for sale. Otherwise the admins may lock your thread.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Id be interested in the front 4 point brace, the rear 4 point brace, and the ttcr brace

You should sell the sway bars as a set. If you force me to take the center brace, ill take it if it breaks the deal.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm interested in the Beta 2 headers but what brand are they ?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
People will definitely be interested in your components. Myself being one of them. However... make sure you read the marketplace rules carefully. You have to set prices and post actual pictures of your items for sale. Otherwise the admins may lock your thread.
Okay I just wasn't sure if people would be interested as the main braces are on the car and stuff I want to know if it will be worth taking them off

·
Registered
2006 Tiburon GT SE
4 Posts

Set of koni yellows brand new I also have the strut housing chopped up and ready to be slipped in.

08 SE Tiburon- 23mm front sway bar- (Rare supposedly but idk) 23mm energy suspension bushings/greaseable

rear lower 4 point brace
23mm rear sway bar

-TTCR ll bracing-

Misc
Beta 2 header
K&N drop in filter
hyundai light up emblems
beta 2 intake spacer

For Hyundai Coupe / Tiburon / Elantra XD UR Front Lower Bar Steel Member Brace | eBay

FOR HYUNDAI COUPE TIBURON 2.0 '03 ULTRA RACING 4 POINT REAR LOWER STEEL BRACE | eBay

For 03-08 Hyundai Tiburon Coupe Tuscani ULTRA RACING Rear Anti-Roll Sway Bar | eBay

TTCR II suspension for Hyundai ROHENS Coupe 2.0 for Genesis Coupe 2.0stabilizer bar aluminum magnesium alloy strut bar|suspension|suspension barsuspension strut - AliExpress
Im interested in the koni struts if you want to shoot me a price

·
Registered
4 Posts

rear lower 4 point brace
23mm rear sway bar

-TTCR ll bracing-

Misc
Beta 2 header
K&N drop in filter
hyundai light up emblems
beta 2 intake spacer

Are you getting rid of stuff cause what do the headers look like I might want them

1 - 8 of 8 Posts