Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so I had an injen SRI and then my filter got really really nasty and I took it out to clean it. then I noticed that it was torn in 3 places and they were pretty big gashes that went straight through. I knew at that point it was useless and I tossed it. So then I threw one of the autozone generic ricer filters on the MAF just to make do until I could buy another one from injen. time goes by and I'm thinking its not worth the 50 bucks for a damn filter. I'll just squeeze the huge Autozone filter into where the injen one was. so today I gave it a shot and I had to ditch the horn that was in there, bend down the bracked the horn was on and then literally just shove the thing in there. it fit and barely lol. but it works pretty good and it was definitely cheaper then a new injen filter :) pic time!

that last one was just the car in its natural habitat lol

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
hey man when are we going to meet up?

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
i was doing the exhaust the other day and i noticed the KIA printed onto the tranny , i was like what the heck ?

·
Banned
1,154 Posts
Just FYI... that horn was for your alarm. I know the stock alarm is crappy, but something is better than nothing, no? Or do you have an A/M alarm?

·
Registered
22 Posts
what is that piping called that you put between the vacuum line on the sri to the motor...the little red flexable pipe towards the top of the sri...I have injen cai and they didnt include one so I just used stick but it barely fits and it looks like it might eventually fall off :m_stickpo

·
Registered
6,325 Posts
lluks_844 said:
i said the same thing when i was changing my oil lol, im upset cause i trash kia all day every day
Why would you go and do that? Thats like people saying that kia engines and quality is crap but Hyundai has good engines and better quality. The parts come from the same place :3_usehead

1 - 14 of 14 Posts