Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking almost non stop for the last 6 days for a legit 05-06 front bumper that I can put onto my 03 GT Tibby. Even went as far as went to my local Hyundai Dealer just to source parts and get the correct part numbers (Not to buy from them. Dont want to pay marked up dealer prices) Im still new to researching and im very bad at searching on forums. My main issue is not knowing where to really look for an OEM bumper that wont cost me almost $600 unpainted shipped, or an aftermarket reproduction with fitment issues. I just want the real thing. Also I believe what I would need to convert the front end would be the front bumper cover, the radiator grill, and the lower grill correct? Please let me know If im missing a part or two. Also Id like it to be Alpine white (NW) but I can get it repainted if need be. Thanks

·
Registered
6,003 Posts
ebay is great, rock auto, parts geek, there are plenty of sites around that probably have a stock bumper. check facebook pages, lots of people parting out their tibs on those group pages, you may be able to grab one for cheap. if you want it new, youre gonna have to order it off a website. No place will paint a bumper and ship it. everything is shipped unpainted.
and if there is a place that says they'll ship it painted... DO NOT SHIP A PAINTED PIECE...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ebay is great, rock auto, parts geek, there are plenty of sites around that probably have a stock bumper. check facebook pages, lots of people parting out their tibs on those group pages, you may be able to grab one for cheap. if you want it new, youre gonna have to order it off a website. No place will paint a bumper and ship it. everything is shipped unpainted.
and if there is a place that says they'll ship it painted... DO NOT SHIP A PAINTED PIECE...
Yeah, I saw some sites that would ship it painted, but one of them said they would fold the bumper or something like that in the shipping details. I just went to a local pick n pull and got a few parts I was looking for off of an 03 tib. but it didnt have the bumper. I didnt think to look on Facebook for parts. thanks for the idea, any pages in particular you would recommend?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts