Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
TiburonTemptress said:
Hey!

If anyone knows of sites with good deals or is selling there angeleye headlights PLEASE let me know! I need them for my 2003 tib!
Well I will be selling a set of KDM Chrome Headlights with angel eyes soon. I bought them off another member a little while back but have decided to go with some F/L headlights. I actually have not even plugged the things up but he said the angel eyes are a light blue. Apparently they are the one's SharkRacing was selling for like $500 back in the day. I'll let ya know if you are interested,

-Brandon Hamilton

·
Pete: The Man
4,366 Posts
Well S/R is overpriced. What are you asking for them?

·
4,366 Posts
And if you don't end up going this route sweetie, you can email this guy, Freddie. You can get the AE's off of him for $35 a set in any color. Here's his email/paypal addy. Tell him I sent you

[email protected]
:3_winkthu

·
Registered
368 Posts
Well I paid $150 + the trade of my stock 03's. I'd like to at least get the $150 back. I'm thinking $220 shipped. I think this price is decent for KDM Chromies with Angel Eyes. Plus these seem the be the neon tube angel eyes because it's definitely more than just the single ring with LED. I'll take some pictures as soon as my 05's get here in about a week. Thanks,

-Brandon Hamilton

·
4,366 Posts
Damn man. That's not a bad price. You should jump on this

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
brandon, id like to see these as well, im going for that C5 (Lemans) yellow headlight look possibly.
i know you know the ones im talking about.
CHase

1 - 8 of 8 Posts