Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking at coverting my 6speed to the automatic so im looking a good automatic to buy or trade for.

im in north florida so close will be good, my zip is 32405

i have the 2003 GT v6 6speed with spec stage 3 clutch /lightened flywheel and with my new built block and over 20 lbs the speed will be more of a traction problem than anything

:3_zoefzoe

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Tiburon628 said:
why in hell would you do this? lol
From what I've heard, the auto is stronger....I could be wrong though.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
too bad i'm not in FL :(

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
smebysound said:
im looking at coverting my 6speed to the automatic so im looking a good automatic to buy or trade for.

im in north florida so close will be good, my zip is 32405

i have the 2003 GT v6 6speed with spec stage 3 clutch /lightened flywheel and with my new built block and over 20 lbs the speed will be more of a traction problem than anything

:3_zoefzoe

are you only doing this locally?.....cause im in friggin austin tx...i have an 06 auto...stock..

how much mileage do you have?

i might be able to do it....about 40 percent sure....just need reassurance from someone...

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
seedweed23 said:
are you only doing this locally?.....cause im in friggin austin tx...i have an 06 auto...stock..

how much mileage do you have?

i might be able to do it....about 40 percent sure....just need reassurance from someone...
couldn't get reassurance....sorry..lol....guess i can't do it...i live in texas...would do you no good..

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
my car has less than 60,000 , not sure exact milage , i had the stage 3 put in by a local shop last year and have always race the good fluid in it , it runs and drives great but with my new motor i should be making well over 500hp after i put the N2O back on it ( everything is fresh right now motor wise) and with that much power an auto will be much faster and consistant at the track than the 6 speed

1 - 9 of 9 Posts