Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've found one for sale on e-bay for 49.99 Us + shipping. Not wanting to use ebay, anyone on here got one for sale?? name a price and let me know, shipping would be to canada.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Shift21 said:
I've found one for sale on e-bay for 49.99 Us + shipping. Not wanting to use ebay, anyone on here got one for sale?? name a price and let me know, shipping would be to canada.
I'm out of them right now, but have 5 coming in tomorrow. I can do $70.00 plus shipping. Shipping to Canada is usually $10-$12.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LowSonoma1999 said:
I'm out of them right now, but have 5 coming in tomorrow. I can do $70.00 plus shipping. Shipping to Canada is usually $10-$12.
sweet! would much rather keep the coin in the "comunity". PM me when their in and i'll take. Also would it be possible to get express mail for extra charge? boarders suck and start putting the car back together this weekend. :3_nosthum

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Shift21 said:
sweet! would much rather keep the coin in the "comunity". PM me when their in and i'll take. Also would it be possible to get express mail for extra charge? boarders suck and start putting the car back together this weekend. :3_nosthum
Most of my ground shipments take less than a week to Canada. Get me a state and zip, and I'll see how much more it is. I know it's usually about 3 times the charges for shipping to do express.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts