Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have tried a couple of times and either someone forgot to ship it or someone wont give me an answer except nsdjhnaksjfkjafsnk..

With that being said I just want one dustcap that goes on the back of the headlights. It comes with 4 factory, I just need one. So if you have a set of trash headlights or access to someone elses car please snatch one.

And no I cant go to the dealer and steal one or buy one. I cannot go on their property...long story.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
deez did you get your cap? i have at least 4 of the 03-04 hanging around.. i want to hear the dealer story too. my guess is that it involves warranty issues and perhaps a beatdown of some kind? lol.

you can also get hyundai oem parts from johns03tib..

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys for helpin me out. I did get one yesterday. My friennd stole one off a trade in at the dealer he works for. But I want to thank Rickna and everyone else that tried to help me out.

What happened at the dealer...lmao

I brought them my key fob to change the battery cause I didnt want to break it. Well they broke it right in front of me and said I broke it...WTF then try and charge me retail to replace it. I worked at a dealer for 3 years as a manager and they just insulted my intelligence. I flipped out and yelled and the GM came down and I told him to come outside so I could throat rape him.... I called everyone out but they all got scared, looking back I acted like a @ss and it was stupid but w/e. So now I cant go back and I am suing them in small claims for a new fob. Its not the money, its the princple. I had nothing but bad experiences at that dealer and just finally lost my cool. Its annoying that if I worked there I would have been all their boss and they treat me like $hit....

I hate Lithia dealerships

1 - 10 of 10 Posts