Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Still lurks on occasion
6,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTB: Two Stock GT V6 17 inch wheels

I need them in pristine condition.....preferably 2 of them, and no curb rash at all if possible because I'm going to be selling my Tib soon, and I want to get it back to mint condition.

I'm willing to pay a reasonable price including shipping to 32225. Please let me know in this thread or via PM if you have these with pics to confirm their condition.

Thanks, Brad

·
Still lurks on occasion
6,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
staw512 said:
Sell me your prokit
Prokit is going with the car......sorry.

Indifference126 said:
with/without tires?

They can be without tires. I would also be interested in two stock wheels.... I'll also need to see pictures of their condition.

Thanks!

·
Registered
465 Posts
I got 3 rims in perfect condition and 1 slighty dented rim (no good to ride on, but easily fixable)...
Two of the three rims have bridgestone potenza's and the other has a fuzion (forgot exactly...)
I guess send me a pm if you're interested

·
Still lurks on occasion
6,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump for the day......still looking for 2-4 pristine GT wheels.....

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Brad PM me, ill trade you plus take your banged up ones, ill help ya out.
lets see.
Chase

·
pass dat....
4,358 Posts
I got 4 with only about 80 miles on them. I took them off as soon as i got the car home from the dealership. 2 of them have BFG DR's on them, the other 2 have the stock tires. The 2 with the BFG's have only been used 1 time at the track. I also have the 2 stock tires that where on the rims. They all still have the little nubs on them....lol.

·
Still lurks on occasion
6,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi,

I'm bumping this thread because I've gotten a few responses, but nothing concrete has come thru yet.....I have cash in hand and am looking for only two stock wheels (with or without tires). The wheels (and possibly tires) have to be in perfect condition - or at least absolutely no curb rash and some decent tread left on the tires......please PM me and be prepared to send me clear pictures of the wheels (and tires) if you have these items for sale......I'm willing to pay a reasonable price including shipping to zip code 32225.

Thanks, Brad

1 - 12 of 12 Posts