Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As stated in the title, I want to buy a Rally Red/Samba Red gas cap for an 03 tib. Must be in excellent condition (the whole reason I want a another is cuz mine is faded to hell). Thanks. Pics would be very helpful.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bumping this cuz I really need a new gas cap.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bumping again...I really need a new gas cap. And door handles if anyone has a set they dont need anymore.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cyl_tib said:
just the gas cap or the ring too? I have just the gas cap in rally red. 25 bux and its yours
Do you have any pics? And would that be $25 shipped?

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jrosario7 said:
hey streetshark, what does FTW mean (sorry for the noob Q but this has been bugging me for months)

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,430 Posts
Um... if you would pay me enough to offest the cost of a mettalic cap/ chrome handle, I would be in.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Has this already been fulfilled? I have an '03 Rally Red gas cap (no ring) at home if you're interested...shoot me a PM.

BTW, I'm gonna be in Valrico/Brandon for the holidays so we could meet up and save on shipping costs.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ucf_bronco said:
Has this already been fulfilled? I have an '03 Rally Red gas cap (no ring) at home if you're interested...shoot me a PM.

BTW, I'm gonna be in Valrico/Brandon for the holidays so we could meet up and save on shipping costs.
No, not yet. Come to the Bradenton track meet this Saturday if you can. How much for the cap?

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TOTALLYTIBURON said:
emilio, just paint your gas cap
I would Kevin, but I dont want to end with a gas cap that doesn't match the rest of the car.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Streetshark2003 said:
No, not yet. Come to the Bradenton track meet this Saturday if you can. How much for the cap?
I'm not coming down until Friday the 22nd, but we can try to get together sometime that weekend. I probably wouldn't be able to chill for long cause my whole family is gonna be in town and I haven't seen some of them in a while...plus I won't even have my Tib with me cause we're bringing my g/f's car. I'll give it to you for $25 and if you have any interest or know someone that would I have some chrome altezza's gathering dust that I'll throw in for free. They're not in very good condition but I hate to just throw them away. Let me know man!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts