Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Guys I have not been on this site in a long time. The time has come for me to get rid of my Tib. I will miss it but I am upgrading to new car. I want to get some things for my car before I sell it, after all I have had the thing for over 4 years. Ok here it is. I want some headlights , radio bezel, window switches covers or the whole thing, drivers side window motor, the cover that goes in front of the gauges in back of the sterring wheel. If anyone has these parts please let me know asap. I can send the money anytime.

Radio Bezel
Drivers and passenger window switches
Drivers side window motor
Headlights
Interior piece in front of gauges in back of sterring wheel

This is for 2003 Tiburon Gt V6

·
Registered
37 Posts
vanceti said:
Ok Guys I have not been on this site in a long time. The time has come for me to get rid of my Tib. I will miss it but I am upgrading to new car. I want to get some things for my car before I sell it, after all I have had the thing for over 4 years. Ok here it is. I want some headlights , radio bezel, window switches covers or the whole thing, drivers side window motor, the cover that goes in front of the gauges in back of the sterring wheel. If anyone has these parts please let me know asap. I can send the money anytime.

Radio Bezel
Headlights

I've got a 03 radio bezel oem black n a slightly smoke chrome H/L set. How much u looking at?

·
Registered
368 Posts
vanceti said:

Radio Bezel
Headlights

I think I may have the "Interior piece in front of gauges in back of sterring wheel" if you are talking about what I took off to add my ATI ePod Gauge pod.

As well I just ordered brushed metal window switches from Korea so I should have my OEM one's for sale soon if you still need them. PM me and let me know what you were interested in paying, thanks,

-Brandon Hamilton

1 - 3 of 3 Posts